Our “High Peaks” series is a line of beers that are bigger, more complex and flavorful. Beers that are meant to be sipped and savored.
Saranac Imperial IPA is brewed with 10 different malts and 10 different hops to make a delectably flavorful and complex Imperial IPA - at 85 IBUs and 8.5 % alc/vol.
- BEER STYLE:Imperial India Pale Ale
- MALTS:Two-Row, Munich, Wheat, Aromatic Victory, Carapils, Maris Otter, Vienna Caramel, Raw
- HOPS:Bravo, Cascade, English Golding, Delta, Willamette, Vanguard, German Hallertau, English Fuggle, Amarillo, Centennial
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Mexican and Curry Dishes, Grilled Steak
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Gorgonzola, Sharp Cheddar
Saranac Imperial Stout is brewed with 11 malts to balance delicious chocolate and roasted coffee flavors with its spicy herbal character, a result of the generous hopping.
- BEER STYLE:Imperial Stout
- MALTS:Chocolate, Roasted Barley, 2 Row
- HOPS:Columbus, Summit
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Foie Gras, Dark Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Raspberry Desserts
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Gouda, Parmesan, Cheddar
Brewed as a full-bodied robust Baltic-style porter with five different hops and four different malts. Chocolate malt, blood orange peel and the finest hand-selected, purest cacao nibs give this beer its dark chocolate roasted flavor finished off with a unique surprise from blood orange peel. You’re in for a treat.
- BEER STYLE:Baltic Porter with Cacao and Orange Peel
- MALTS:2 Row, Dark Crystal and Chocolate Malt
- HOPS:Cascade, Saphir
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Smoked or Roasted Game, Duck, Dark Chocolate
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Roquefort, Stilton
We use lemon peel and ginger in this Saison style beer to create a unique twist. The fruity and estery aroma from Belgian yeast used in fermenting complements the lemon peel and ginger. Look for lemon citrus, ginger spice, and a slight hop nose that tops off the experience. It’s a traditional Saison, yet even more refreshing!
- BEER STYLE:Saison with Lemon Peel and Ginger
- MALTS:2 Row North American Malted Barley, Malted Wheat
- HOPS:German Saphir, Czech Saaz and U.S. Vanguard
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Chicken, Fish, Waldorf Salad
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Camembert
Saranac Wet Hop IPA is a specially brewed beer made with locally grown New York State Heirloom and Cascade hops. These hops were hand picked by friends of Saranac to create this one of a kind, delicious IPA. Brewed less than 24 hours after picking, you’ll notice the distinct hop freshness and citrusy herbal flavor.
- BEER STYLE:Double IPA
- MALTS:English, Belgian and German Malts
- HOPS:New York State Grown Heirloom Hops dating back to 1800s, New York Grown Cascade Hops
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Grilled Lamb, Smoked Beef Brisket
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Sharp Cheeses, American Blue