Our “High Peaks” series is a line of beers that are bigger, more complex and flavorful. Beers that are meant to be sipped and savored.
We've aged a simple, single-malt, high gravity scotch ale in whiskey barrels that we brought over from the Tomintoul distillery in Scotland.This is a rich, malty and sweet beer with an underlying scotch-like aroma to balance the malty notes. You'll find a noticeable whisky note in the aroma and finish.
- BEER STYLE:Strong Scotch Ale
- MALTS:North American 2-Row and Crystal Malt
- HOPS:Bravo and Mt. Hood
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Grilled Beef and Game
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Aged Cheddar
This unfiltered beer is a perfect dream. It's brewed with wheat and oats for a silky smooth body, and it finishes with a burst of citrusy hop flavor. You'll notice a nice blend of traditional Belgian brewing spices, including orange beel and coriander. It's hoppy and it's big, but it's refreshing. In our opinion, it's really good, all the time, anytime.
- BEER STYLE:Hybrid IPA/Belgian White Ale
- MALTS:Two Row, Wheat, and Oats
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Full Flavored Spicy Foods, Citrus Salads,
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Bleu Cheese
This is a spin on a classic Saison, brewed with the yeast from Belgium, 2-row North American barley, and Herman Hallertaue Mittlefruh hops. The beer is brewed in a traditional manor, except for the addition of a NY sourced grape juice in fermentation, from Corot Noir grapes. The grape juice is known for its deep red color and an attractive beery and cherry fruit aroma. It adds a distinct fruity nose and hints of pink color. These grapes were developed at the Cornell University New York State Agricultural Experiment Station.
- BEER STYLE:Saison/Fruit beer
- MALTS:North American 2-Row, Barley
- HOPS:Hallertau Mittlefruh
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Salads, Shellfish, Chicken, and Fish
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Goat Cheese(Chevre), Fontina, Gorgonzola
Brewed as a full-bodied robust Baltic-style porter with five different hops and four different malts. Chocolate malt, blood orange peel and the finest hand-selected, purest cacao nibs give this beer its dark chocolate roasted flavor finished off with a unique surprise from blood orange peel. You’re in for a treat.
- BEER STYLE:Baltic Porter with Cacao and Orange Peel
- MALTS:2 Row, Dark Crystal and Chocolate Malt
- HOPS:Cascade, Saphir
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Smoked or Roasted Game, Duck, Dark Chocolate
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Roquefort, Stilton
Saranac Imperial IPA is brewed with a variety of hops to give it the big hop aroma and flavor of an Imperial IPA. At 85 IBUs and 8.5% alc/vol, this is a beer that truly meant to be savored.
- BEER STYLE:American Imperial IPA
- MALTS:North American Two-Row, Carapils, Caramalt
- HOPS:Magnum, Amarillo, Simcoe, Citra
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Grilled meats, beef, barbecue, salmon
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Monterey Jack, Stilton, Sharp Cheddar
Saranac Imperial Stout is brewed with 11 malts to balance delicious chocolate and roasted coffee flavors with its spicy herbal character of generously added kettle and dry hops. This highly awarded and internationally recognized stout is meant to be savored.
- BEER STYLE:Imperial Stout
- MALTS:2 Row Malt, Munich 10 Malt, Victory Malt, Oat Malt, Flaked Oats, Caramel 60, Carapils Malt, Kiln Coffee Malt, Chocolate Malt, Wheat Malt, Roasted Barley
- HOPS:Cascade, Centennial, Amarillo, Delta
- FOOD PAIRINGS:Foie Gras, Dark Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Raspberry Desserts
- CHEESE PAIRINGS:Gouda, Parmesan, Cheddar